State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Triggered 255 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm

fairoaks024 wrote:Ah, he thinks he can play mind games, poor trigg

Triggered
Triggered 255

Postby Preach it Brother! » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:The Diabolical Extremist Maniacs may have overplayed their hand. Between the nonsense over Kavanaugh, to the "We encourage open violence against our opponents, and every dirty trick possible is OK because the ends justifies the means" rhetoric coming from more and more of the "leaders" with no calls for "protests are both good and necessary but personal harassment is not" from any voice of moderation and common sense, you may have energized the hell out of your radical base but turned off independents you need to take the House.

Ain't that the truth!
Preach it Brother!

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 am

One of my conservative gaming friends just left the GOP his Gay Son taking him over to the Democrats. So that is 2 more votes.
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:18 am

Today's headliner:

Mental Deterioration Smackdown II: Unstoppable Farce Meets Immovable Idiot.

View the whole jaw-dropping rant here:

https://youtu.be/-xEKWFHTR-E
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:19 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Today's headliner:

Obviously Negroes are not allowed to have a differing opinion from the Democrats.

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:39 am

Oh no, the GOP is welcome to him -- enjoy the new "asset"!

Speaking of which, it's not really surprising he'd fall for Trump -- we know he has a weakness for giant asses.

Of course, it's conceivable Trump thinks that's Kim Jong-Un:

https://youtu.be/teyBs-yWTcA
Voice From Limbo

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 am

LOL Kim Jong Un !!
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:49 am

The British equivalent is having Theresa May invite a post-Weatherspoons Liam Gallagher into No10.

Postby Americunt Finker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Back by popular demand.

Scenes from the life of an Americunt Finker, An Americunt Finker who complains about the "violence" of the left, then brags about his prowess with bladed weapons for half the post! :lol:

Violence? It's Not Only the Right Who Will Bleed.

"I include Antifa when I discuss the Democrats because Antifa is their private militia. The media are their propaganda arm.
I would have been outside (the second time, at least, I was waiting for them) with a sword in my hand (I have a collection of edged weapons), and they would have heard the "voice of democracy." As it is, I missed them as they rounded the corner
And I am one of those guys who practiced endlessly (again, back in the day) not only with my gun, but with edged weapons and basically anything that was nearby that could be used as a weapon. I know how to take the pen out of my pocket and jam it into a threat's neck. I've practiced it, although my level of competency would be considered low by professionals."

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... bleed.html

Hhahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahhaaaahahhaahhhhaa. (pauses to graw breath), hahhahahhhahahhhahahahahhhahahhahhahahhahhaaaaahhahhahahhaaaaahhahhahahahhaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do I take courses to gain "Professional level pen to throat" moves?

Meanwhile, Cuntservative values hit a rock with a Z grade plan to smear the opponent (While doing seriously illegal shit!)

This Video of Arizona Republicans' Failed Fake-Communist Sting is Absolutely Nuts

https://splinternews.com/this-video-of- ... 1829702206
Americunt Finker

Postby Americunt Finker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:

Obviously Negroes are not allowed to have a differing opinion from the Democrats.

JJ's projecting again and hasn't listened to "That Negroes" insane rant. The dumb fuck is more attention starved than Trigger.

"So there's a theory that -- there's infinite amounts of universe and there's alternate universe so it's very important for me to get [Larry] Hoover out, because in an alternate universe, I am him and I have to go and get him free."
"Because time is a myth. All we have is now. All we have is today."
"There’s a lot of things affecting our mental health that makes us do crazy things that puts us back into that trap door called the 13th Amendment. I did say abolish, with the hat on, because why would you keep something around that’s a trap door? If you’re building a floor, the Constitution is the base of our industry, of our country, of our company. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up, that if accidentally something happens, then you fall and you end up next to the Unabomber? You gotta remove all that trap door out of the relationship. The four gentleman that wrote the 13th Amendment — and I think the way the universe works it’s perfect, we don’t have 13 floors, do we? The four gentlemen that wrote the 13th Amendment, they didn’t look like the people they were amending. Also at that point it was illegal for blacks to read, or African-Americans to read, so that meant if you actually read the amendment you’d get locked up and turned into a slave. So what I think is we don’t need sentences, we need pardons, we need to talk to people."

Fucking mindless drivel, probably coked out of his gourd when he got to meeting.
Americunt Finker

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot