The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:....and the lies where you claim thing totally unsupported by anything he posted and sometimes completely opposite to what he has posted...

He means you have misanalized him. :)

I guess I’ll just have to improve my aim, then.
I don’t think that JJ Parus of Virginia Beach has sex with canines. The phase “dogfucker” and imputations that JJ is intimate with chiuahuas are to be understood as metaphors for my disgust at his repeating of alt-right fake news and racist memes.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Guest wrote:But that has all changed not exclusively but significantly by Mac’s efforts to force people he doesn’t like to go back to their side of the tracks, and do so in a dishonest and nasty fashion.

LIOFO, JJ. :)
I don’t think that JJ Parus of Virginia Beach has sex with canines. The phase “dogfucker” and imputations that JJ is intimate with chiuahuas are to be understood as metaphors for my disgust at his repeating of alt-right fake news and racist memes.
Macunaima

Postby frotherPest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:58 pm

LOLOLOL,etc wrote:
frotherPest wrote:
Yikes! wrote:
Cunts wrote:Fuck you, Bill.
You're just a pathetic alt-right tranny chasing fag.
Fuck off.

And there we have it, folks. The homophobia.

These guest posters, ranting angrily at Bill and using homophobic or transphobic slurs are most likely Bill's own pals who are too cowardly to do it with their own identities, or Bill's own pals who think that they are helping him by making us seem like trans- and homo-phobic shitheads.
We're shitheads, just not that variety.

LOL! Frothers is being infiltrated and corrupted by TMP secret agents. Like Russians using FB to influence the 2016 election!

I love coming here in to read these responses. They give me that all important laugh-for-the-day. Please keep up these comedy gems.

Literally every person that comes to this thread is a current or former TMP member.
If you don't want to have any sort of identity attached to your post, then you post as a guest.
The only people that post here as guests are Bill, Bill's alter-egos, Bill's pals that don't want to be identified by us and/or him, more Bill, and John -- who can't figure out login technology.

Did you think about how stupid your response was before you posted it, Bill?
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby The Russians Are Coming! » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 pm

frotherPest wrote:
LOL! Frothers is being infiltrated and corrupted by TMP secret agents. Like Russians using FB to influence the 2016 election!

I love coming here in to read these responses. They give me that all important laugh-for-the-day. Please keep up these comedy gems.

Literally every person that comes to this thread is a current or former TMP member.
If you don't want to have any sort of identity attached to your post, then you post as a guest.
The only people that post here as guests are Bill, Bill's alter-egos, Bill's pals that don't want to be identified by us and/or him, more Bill, and John -- who can't figure out login technology.

Did you think about how stupid your response was before you posted it, Bill?[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! The first response was stupid?

Watch out! There's a secret snooping infiltrator behind you! We're invading your precious online clubhouse and threatening to take over. We we do, we're going to give Frothers over to the Russians so they can manipulate wargamers to favour Brexit and vote Republican in November.

Another daily comedy nugget!
The Russians Are Coming!

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Oh look it's the anonyguest that failed to grasp the nesting quotes again!
It's become your trademark, hasn't it? :lol:
Do you honestly think anyone is going to take you seriously if you don't even have the intelligence get your head around that simple task?
Still, thanks for giving me a laugh :beer:
Troutwatch a trail of infamy
General Paranoia

Postby Michael NLI » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Brigade Models do my metal casting for me.
And as a little favour to them, rather than them having to submit news to TWW, I will lift it from their blog and save them from sending it in.
Today I published a news item from Brigade but I altered the wording slightly to suit TWW.
That same news, with the same altered wording has recently appeared on another website.

What a bizarre coincidence.
Michael NLI

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Why he bothers is my question. This thread is to gripe about TMP and he seems to think he’s making big political points, somehow, by spewing altright bullshit here. As if the half dozen or so people who occasionally pop in to point and laugh at Bill care.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Michael NLI wrote:Brigade Models do my metal casting for me.
And as a little favour to them, rather than them having to submit news to TWW, I will lift it from their blog and save them from sending it in.
Today I published a news item from Brigade but I altered the wording slightly to suit TWW.
That same news, with the same altered wording has recently appeared on another website.

What a bizarre coincidence.

See Michael? That’s why TMP has editors:someone has to do the heavy lifting. And I do mean lifting.
Macunaima

Postby fairoaks024 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Michael, if it's the aero ef story, it can't be true because it says:-

Text edited by Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian
Graphics edited by Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian
Scheduled by Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian

Don't tell me the lying hypocrite has been caught lying again?
fairoaks024

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi Bill!! Oh, and how soon will Tango01 post the same notice?
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot