The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby ... - - - ... » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:44 am

General Paranoia wrote:Meanwhile, the Blue Fez is still down, but no one on TNP cares which goes to show how popular it was! (and it's now redundant as Bill has allowed current affairs and politics back into TNP)
I Guess Bill pulled the plug to save money.
Wonder how long "Gwen" will have left? A couple more bannings and lost advertisers and she's probably going to get thrown overboard.
Last desperate "Subscribe or Gwen gets it!" and a sad photo?

Hi Bill!

If he could not afford the occasional chicken, the end would be very close. In a way, that would be rather sad as TNP used to be a reasonably decent resource.
... - - - ...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Nope, Gwen will stay. She's too great a convenience. "Account temporarily locked. Please email Editor Gwen" has to a great extent, replaced the Dawghouse.

With good reason, given Bill's increasingly despotic and erratic behavior. The DH requires a statement of which "rule" has been broken, and a link to the "offense". That can never do, these days. Better to keep these things out of sight. Less embarrassment (for Bill).

He may have come up with this bright idea after DH'ing Gone Fishing for "Being Stupid", and it was pointed out to him that he'd recently started a special thread specifically to declare that "there is no forum rule against 'being stupid'".

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463279

OTOH, I wonder if it's going according to plan; how many are actually sucking up to Gwen, as opposed to those saying "fuck this"?

The others will probably stay too, as long as Bill can keep up the supply of chickens. They're the ones doing most of the grunt work, so Bill can continue to "upgrade" TMP.
Voice From Limbo

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote: They're the ones doing most of the grunt work, so Bill can continue to "upgrade" TMP.

The grunt work being to ignore the emails from those actually bothering to respond to Gwen?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Hopeful wrote:Those Police still not turned up at your front door to shoot you, Mac?
I mean, you're such a subversive, free-thinking, threat to The System after all.
You keep saying how you expect it, yet it still isn't happening.
Maybe you've just got an over-extended appreciation of how important you are. Maybe you've cried wolf too often.

Tell you what, just go out there and wave a gun in their faces. That way you'll get what you so desire and, as you lay on the ground pissing blood, you can look at us all and say, 'see, I told you.' Go on, prove us wrong. For your sake.

Getting closer all the time, Hopeful. They assassinated a good friend a couple of months back and now another one has received 32 death threats. So be cheerful that people I care about are being gunned down. Sooner or later, it might hit me. It’s much more lokely to hit my wife first, however, so you just go on hoping and may you receive thrice over whatever you are hoping for for me.
Last edited by Macunaima on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macunaima

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Naw, GP, that's the "Gwen" issue. The "others" I refer to are Diana, Heber,Julia,whoever is left over there handling advertising and whatnot.

I'm not claiming they're doing it competently, but they've doing it.
Last edited by Voice From Limbo on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:13 pm

I feel like I should appologize to the board that SOS/Bill seems to be obsessed with me and with my career.
Macunaima

Postby Anticipation » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Hopeful wrote:Those Police still not turned up at your front door to shoot you, Mac?
I mean, you're such a subversive, free-thinking, threat to The System after all.
Maybe you've just got an over-extended appreciation of how important you are. Maybe you've cried wolf too often.

Tell you what, just go out there and wave a gun in their faces. That way you'll get what you so desire and, as you lay on the ground pissing blood, you can look at us all and say, 'see, I told you.' Go on, prove us wrong. For your sake.

Getting closer all the time, Hopeful. They assassinated a good friend a couple of months back and now another one has received 32 death threats. So be cheerful that people I care about are being gunned down. Sooner or later, it might hit me. It’s much more lokely to hit my wife first, however, so you just go on hoping and may you receive thrice over whatever you are hoping for for me.

Yup, looking forward to it.
Fingers tightly crossed.
Do you think it will make the news, so we can celebrate? Or will we just have to take your sudden silence as a sign that the much longed for day is here?
Anticipation

Postby Sirhan Sir Han Solo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:37 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote: They're the ones doing most of the grunt work, so Bill can continue to "upgrade" TMP.

The grunt work being to ignore the emails from those actually bothering to respond to Gwen?

I thought "Grunt work" referred to the noises being made during a "conversation with Gwen".
Sirhan Sir Han Solo

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:Naw, GP, that's the "Gwen" issue. The "others" I refer to are Diana, Heber,Julia,whoever is left over there handling advertising and whatnot.

I'm not claiming they're doing it competently, but they've doing it.

Just Dianna checking the ads and Gwen talking to the naughty boys. The others are long gone.

http://theminiaturespage.com/faq/staff.mv
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Anticipation wrote:
Macunaima wrote:

Yup, looking forward to it.
Fingers tightly crossed.
Do you think it will make the news, so we can celebrate? Or will we just have to take your sudden silence as a sign that the much longed for day is here?

I dunno, Bill. We’re pretty much all asking the same thing about TNP, neh? So what do you reckon?
Macunaima

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot