The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 am

Yeah, Tango did. Right here:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=480733

Or do you mean you're looking for some? :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 am

Translate: Rocky Mountain Oysters.
Bill's Fan Bois

Postby Macunaima » Thu May 17, 2018 7:38 am

Jesus, has anyone taken a look at Walt 4’s post on that food thread?

I cook All the time … I'm single ! And many items too ! Cooking isn't difficult generally. I watched and even helped my Mom at times when I was young. She used to watch the Food Channel too. So I guess one could say I learned from the "best" ! sickly blue grin

He’s single?! Who’da thunk it?!!

But he even helped his mom cook when he was young and she watched the Food Channel. Given that said channel launched in 1993 and that Walt’s in his sixties, “young” must mean in his thirties. Does anyone else get this sad picture of Walt coming home from the gym to learn cooking from his mommie?
I don’t think that JJ Parus of Virginia Beach has sex with canines. The phase “dogfucker” and imputations that JJ is intimate with chiuahuas are to be understood as metaphors for my disgust at his repeating of alt-right fake news and racist memes.
Macunaima

Postby Cynical guest » Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 am

Macunaima wrote:Jesus, has anyone taken a look at Walt 4’s post on that food thread?

I cook All the time … I'm single ! And many items too ! Cooking isn't difficult generally. I watched and even helped my Mom at times when I was young. She used to watch the Food Channel too. So I guess one could say I learned from the "best" ! sickly blue grin

But he even helped his mom cook when he was young and she watched the Food Channel. Given that said channel launched in 1993 and that Walt’s in his sixties, “young” must mean in his thirties. Does anyone else get this sad picture of Walt coming home from the gym to learn cooking from his mommie?

A lot of the posters have 'signature dishes' that are pretty simple. Many of them are one pot recipes. Typical fat bachelor stuff - Parzival's a coronary walking.

I'd be more impressed if anyone admitted to tournedos Rossini or homard thermidor.
Cynical guest

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 am

Macunaima wrote:Jesus, has anyone taken a look at Walt 4’s post on that food thread?

Prime example of why this thread is so pathetic, along with its main contributors. Including me. Random Guest.
Mac, you were kicked off TMP. No secret there.
Yet, you keep going back, like you miss it and can’t stay away.
You fixate on a few characters, like one who you don’t even have the decency to use his “real” name.
And in a triumph, you pounce! You announce that the Food Channel “launched in 1993”! Did you know that, or like a dashing internet Detective, Google it? Why? So you could score points in secret against a guy you consider pathetic? Who’s being pathetic here? You’re gloating over your ground breaking discovery that a middle aged man cooked for his mother???
You’re sickening. You truly are.
What’s worse, is you will come back with some piece of shit reply that will convince yourself you’re being noble.

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 8:06 am

In other words, your nothing but a bitchy cunt, one of the Mean Girls, but without the saving grace of being cute.

Postby Bronshtein » Thu May 17, 2018 8:58 am

Whilst I can't agree with mr vagina's comments (two posts above) I do feel wilful misreading is a bad basis for attacking poor old Ralph here. I mean it's a target rich field, pick better ones.

He watched his mother cook when he was young.
She watched the food channel.
Is there a suggestion the events were contemporaneous?
No.

Actually I am not sure it would be sad if he did learn in his 30s and cooked for his mother.
Sounds admirable in fact.
Bronshtein

Postby ¯_(ツ)_/¯ » Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am

Dezmond is definitely a sock - look at the highlighted line.

Etranger2 wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:....

It’s entirely possible that Dezmond is an elaborate pisstake, a cleverly thought out avatar for the TNP crowd as a whole but in the event that he isn’t...... Does anyone else suspect he might be a park keeper from Brizzle, embittered by years of cleaning off graffiti in the gents?

It had crossed my mind, but Dezmond has been a member (sockpuppet) for several years, so it would have taken some foresight by TW to have set Dez up all that time ago.

Socks were very much all the rage back then. Dez has a very sparse posting history too, indicative of a sleeper-sock. And Telestic definitely has previous.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Postby General Paranoia » Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am

¯_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:Socks were very much all the rage back then. Dez has a very sparse posting history too, indicative of a sleeper-sock. And Telestic definitely has previous.

Dez has a habit of popping up when TW is off the grid...
Looks like he got one over on Bill :lol: :lol: :lol:
Troutwatch a trail of infamy
General Paranoia

Postby ¯_(ツ)_/¯ » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

General Paranoia wrote:Looks like he got one over on Bill :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again. :rofl:
¯_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot