The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Winnie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Just passing by (again) wrote:
Guest wrote:
some shite


It always amazes me that Americans still continue to find this to be hilarious. The rest if us grew out of it all the way back in 1970 FFS.

Grow up you immature, tedious, twats.

:loopy:


Python is important in the development of comedy, and some of it has aged very well, other bits probably best buried along with the rest of the shite that was the 1970s (Mrs Nigger-Baiter perhaps). Some I still find amusing. Not hilariously so, just amusing. What is tedious are people who recite it (not just Python, but any comedy - "garlic bread?", or even Smith's lyrics) word for word: 13 year school boys are allowed to do this, it is there raison d'etre, not middle aged men.

I must confess to thinking "but he's not a real hamster" every time that maladorous twat Richard Hammond has a crash in the name of entertainment. Clearly must flagellate myself with more vigour. :roll:

The worst examples of Python parroting are to be found on TMP, where some individuals will write out whole walls of Python script in a thread ( they must do, copy and paste being beyond them on the interwebz). At least it was a YouTube link previously.

I haven’t seen such on TMP in years.
You must have s long memory, or bear grudges for a long time.

But one thing you say is true. The MP reenactors should be shot in sight. That’s one reason I fully support the 2nd Amendment. To protect myself from bad English accents.
User avatar
Winnie
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:19 pm

kcabai wrote:What does it take to get a response from a complaint on a posting? Is there some time frame involved where there is a least an acknowledgement, or corrective action?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=464591

Ban them Bill!
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 7381
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:32 pm

Complaints from non-supporting members? Good luck.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Drjackson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Perhaps a Poll "Are non-supporting members arrogant ?"
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
User avatar
Drjackson
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Location: Usually on a plane

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 am

As of this posting, Tango01 will be out in 13 hours.
He will still have time to get the 5 day weekend DH.
I wonder what it’ll be for this time?
Is Otto ready with his clemency thread yet?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Just passing by (again) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:40 am

Winnie wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:
Guest wrote:
some shite


It always amazes me that Americans still continue to find this to be hilarious. The rest if us grew out of it all the way back in 1970 FFS.

Grow up you immature, tedious, twats.

:loopy:


Python is important in the development of comedy, and some of it has aged very well, other bits probably best buried along with the rest of the shite that was the 1970s (Mrs Nigger-Baiter perhaps). Some I still find amusing. Not hilariously so, just amusing. What is tedious are people who recite it (not just Python, but any comedy - "garlic bread?", or even Smith's lyrics) word for word: 13 year school boys are allowed to do this, it is there raison d'etre, not middle aged men.

I must confess to thinking "but he's not a real hamster" every time that maladorous twat Richard Hammond has a crash in the name of entertainment. Clearly must flagellate myself with more vigour. :roll:

The worst examples of Python parroting are to be found on TMP, where some individuals will write out whole walls of Python script in a thread ( they must do, copy and paste being beyond them on the interwebz). At least it was a YouTube link previously.

I haven’t seen such on TMP in years.
You must have s long memory, or bear grudges for a long time.

But one thing you say is true. The MP reenactors should be shot in sight. That’s one reason I fully support the 2nd Amendment. To protect myself from bad English accents.


No, I don't bear grudges. Python parroting is a common occurrence over there. Can't be arsed to link any examples, because it is just twattish behaviour. Irritating, but not life altering.
Here's where the civilised world and the US differ (even on a facetious level): civilised world, call people twats on internet, US spout second Amendment and 'protection'. This I'm afraid is why you will always have problems with guns and mass shootings (mass shootings on average 9 days out of every 10 according to data from the Gun Violence Archive).
Just passing by (again)
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:51 am

Guest wrote:As of this posting, Tango01 will be out in 13 hours.
He will still have time to get the 5 day weekend DH.
I wonder what it’ll be for this time?
Is Otto ready with his clemency thread yet?


Oh.
If that's what sets your day alight then you want to wait until the circus comes to town.
You'll lose your fucking mind.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby sane max nli » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 am

a 50% price rise was on the cards. Apparently the Editors want Turkeys for Thanksgiving this year.
User avatar
sane max nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:45 am

Page 5000 is looming. Is it time to plan for Operation Troutbake 2? Sockpuppets Locked and Loaded?
Etranger2
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:45 am

duplicate...
Last edited by Etranger2 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Etranger2
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Monkeyborg and 22 guests