State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby General Apathy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Derek H wrote:
Adam Smiths Left Nut wrote:I think Apathy can speak for himself.


At great length.


Not only have I never claimed otherwise, I've openly admitted to doing that which you pointed out.
...all this from someone who is neither apathetic nor a general
General Apathy
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 am

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby General Apathy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Moon whistleblower wrote:Apathy is your standard right winger. As such, his views on wanting folks arrested just for doing a public good are about as useful as a vagina at Bill's house.



Clearly you've paid no attention whatsoever to my posts as I am anything but a "standard right winger." You're just a lame-assed troll, but just the same, I challenge you to back up your claim with actual posts of mine. To make it easier for you, I'll even narrow it down.

What specifically, backed up by actual posts, are my positions on:
1. National Security
2. The Economy
3. Immigration
4. Gun Control
5. Each of the two major parties.

Which leaves out a LOT of other positions such as global warming, abortion, women's rights, LGBT rights, police violence and law enforcement, government corruption, the media, and a whole lot of other things on which a "standard right winger" would clearly have positions. Feel free to add in any of them if you like, but just trying to make your job more manageable. I've posted here on all of them, and more.

I expect however that your response, if any will be as pointless and incorrect as your pathetic trolling attempt. Prove me wrong? You can't.
...all this from someone who is neither apathetic nor a general
General Apathy
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 am

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Moon whistleblower » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:14 pm

General Apathy wrote:
Moon whistleblower wrote:Apathy is your standard right winger. As such, his views on wanting folks arrested just for doing a public good are about as useful as a vagina at Bill's house.



Clearly you've paid no attention whatsoever to my posts as I am anything but a "standard right winger." You're just a lame-assed troll, but just the same, I challenge you to back up your claim with actual posts of mine. To make it easier for you, I'll even narrow it down.

What specifically, backed up by actual posts, are my positions on:
1. National Security
2. The Economy
3. Immigration
4. Gun Control
5. Each of the two major parties.

Which leaves out a LOT of other positions such as global warming, abortion, women's rights, LGBT rights, police violence and law enforcement, government corruption, the media, and a whole lot of other things on which a "standard right winger" would clearly have positions. Feel free to add in any of them if you like, but just trying to make your job more manageable. I've posted here on all of them, and more.

I expect however that your response, if any will be as pointless and incorrect as your pathetic trolling attempt. Prove me wrong? You can't.

You think I would have an interest in dredging through your posts? Scratch that, do you think ANYONE would have an interest in doing that? Heck, do you think anyone even reads your posts in anything but a cursory manner?

You are obviously retired, with a lot of time on your hands. I don't actually mean that as an insult, it's just a statement of fact.

And everyone knows you're a right winger. You are the standard modern cuckservative, too scared to say what you actually think on climate change and other subjects. On a forum where nobody likes you anyway. It's a bit sad really.
You are a standard right winger, exposed bu your double standards on your own country compared to another. Take your last Assange post for example. You can't think of a good reason why Assange would concentrate his efforts on the USA? Really? You can't think of a reason why a whistleblower with the range of information Assange has, and his clear anti-war worldview, would deliberately choose to focus on the nation that is involved in more foreign occupations than all the other nations on the planet combined? Seriously?
User avatar
Moon whistleblower
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby General Apathy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 pm

You think I would have an interest in dredging through your posts? Scratch that, do you think ANYONE would have an interest in doing that? Heck, do you think anyone even reads your posts in anything but a cursory manner?


No, I think you should be able to substantiate whatever you claim. You can't.

You are obviously retired, with a lot of time on your hands. I don't actually mean that as an insult, it's just a statement of fact.


Untrue, which shows what is "obvious" to you is meaningless. I have a lot of time on my hands because of the nature of my profession and the non-standard hours I work. So you are 0 for 2.

And everyone knows you're a right winger. You are the standard modern cuckservative, too scared to say what you actually think on climate change and other subjects. On a forum where nobody likes you anyway. It's a bit sad really.


0 for 3. I've said EXACTLY what my position is on climate change on this forum. I've REPEATEDLY said exactly what I think on every subject on which I've posted, knowing full well it is unpopular and disliked by virtually everyone here - how do you get that I'm somehow "too scared to say what you actually think?" What's more, I don't give a shit if anyone likes me. If I did, I certainly wouldn't be posting like I do here. The facts that you seem totally unaware of what I actually post and the extent to which I do so and your willingness to post a personal attack completely contrary to what I have posted, and your use of logic that argues against your own post simple illustrated what an idiot you actually are.

As for being "too scared" you clearly are as you can't even establish your identity here and hide behind a cowardly anonymous guest login.

I've openly and repeatedly stated that I am a constitutional conservative. That does not equate to a "standard right winger" by virtue of the differences in the positions each of those two belief systems take. Not that you'd understand the differences even if you knew what they were. Which you don't. In spite of my detailed discussion on many topics.

You are a standard right winger, exposed bu your double standards on your own country compared to another.


0 for 4. If I were a "standard right winger" as you claim, then I'd certainly take the "standard RW positions" on all of the subjects I've listed above. I don't and my posts here as well as my life itself so demonstrates.

0 for 5 Where have I taken a double standard?


Take your last Assange post for example. You can't think of a good reason why Assange would concentrate his efforts on the USA? Really? You can't think of a reason why a whistleblower with the range of information Assange has, and his clear anti-war worldview, would deliberately choose to focus on the nation that is involved in more foreign occupations than all the other nations on the planet combined? Seriously?


0 for 6
You think what you claimed is what I actually posted? Really?
Considering that is not what I posted, I won't bother answering in detail. Never claimed that there wasn't a reason why he wouldn't have concentrated on the US. I stated that he likely had other information. If he's doing this because he's "anti-war" then it stands to reason that he would have similar information from others participating or supporting said wars.

It also would seem to make sense that he'd be a logical depository for leakers to send materials whether war related or not - like the stuff from Podesta, and likely it would not be limited to just the US.

So, as you were 0 for 6, pretty clear how big of a failure you are. Hell, you can't even read a post of mine from the same day and get it right? How lame is that?

Loser.
Last edited by General Apathy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...all this from someone who is neither apathetic nor a general
General Apathy
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 am

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Moon whistleblower » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Apathy, you have double standards for your own country on pretty much all foreign policy issues. You are just another bog standard apologist for US imperialism. I know you think you are special, but you really are just run of the mill right winger with zero to differentiate you from any other cuckservative right winger, and not worth bothering with from my point of view.
User avatar
Moon whistleblower
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby General Apathy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Pretty clear that you haven't a case and are unable to make one. You can't even substantiate the minimal claims you just made. You're just a sorry lame-assed failure which I don't need to prove. You just did.

So run away little coward. Run, run, run.
...all this from someone who is neither apathetic nor a general
General Apathy
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 am

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Moon whistleblower » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Well then, seeing as I won't trawl through your extensive back catalogue, and you want to take it further, you tell me how you differ from the standard right winger on some of the issues you listed.
User avatar
Moon whistleblower
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby General Apathy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Well then, seeing as I won't trawl through your extensive back catalogue, and you want to take it further,


You really do have a reading comprehension problem don't you? What in my last post indicated i wanted to take it further? It was a pretty clear dismissal of your inability to back up anything you claimed.

But, OK I'll play...You tell me what you think the "standard right winger" position is on any topic and I'll tell you how my position differs -all of which is available here but you can't be bothered to find it.
...all this from someone who is neither apathetic nor a general
General Apathy
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 am

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Moon whistleblower » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:14 pm

I don't want to play with you :D

I just know that you love the sound of your own keyboard, and I set you up to talk for hours about how special you are.
I honestly thought you'd jump at the chance.
User avatar
Moon whistleblower
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Moon whistleblower » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:18 pm

The fact that, for once, you aren't jumping at the chance says quite a lot.
User avatar
Moon whistleblower
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aliensurfer, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests