The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Condottiero » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:51 pm

Guest2 wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Picador wrote:Fucking Bennies.


Stills.



Bastard, beat me to it.

PS Condi, you're a twat, and no-one likes you.

You must be the Homecoming Queen... :roll:

You think anyone likes anyone on this site? It's all cliques and one-upsmanship.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest2 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Picador wrote:Fucking Bennies.


Stills.



Bastard, beat me to it.

PS Condi, you're a twat, and no-one likes you.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Picador » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:19 pm

The wonderful resource of knowledge and learning that is TNP.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533392

Bloke posts. Note the bit about the US.

Image

Three replies.

Image

When did Warbases move to the fucking US?

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Picador wrote:Fucking Bennies.


Stills.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:49 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Condottiero wrote:The coterie in action... :roll:

So which one of you is the leader of the gang?


There is no coterie here, sub condi; just some people who see you for what you are.

They already know what you are...


Condi, stop acting like a mong.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Picador » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Condottiero wrote:The coterie in action... :roll:

So which one of you is the leader of the gang?


There is no coterie here, sub condi; just some people who see you for what you are.

They already know what you are...


We already know what you are, you Benny :P

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Picador » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:46 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Picador wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:In which "coterie" is the new "spaz" :rofl:
Wonder what new word he'll discover next?


"Thlid"?


Flid :roll:


When I was at school, it was definitely “Thlid”.

Also here: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2001/jul/01/2


Or here https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/flid

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Condottiero » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:40 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Condottiero wrote:The coterie in action... :roll:

So which one of you is the leader of the gang?


There is no coterie here, sub condi; just some people who see you for what you are.

They already know what you are...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Picador » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Fucking Bennies.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Picador wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:In which "coterie" is the new "spaz" :rofl:
Wonder what new word he'll discover next?


"Thlid"?


Flid :roll:


When I was at school, it was definitely “Thlid”.

Also here: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2001/jul/01/2


Given the nature of the insult, its purpose, and the people who use it, debating the etymology seems somewhat pointless.
You div (said complete with tongue rammed in lower lip, and slapping my wrist)

Top