State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by JJ finally logged in » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Hey JJ, why don't you return to using your log in if you are certain you're correct all the time?


Not only am I not certain I’m correct all the time, I’m certain that I’m not. I’ve admitted when I’ve made mistakes as I did here when I should have said women of color, and in a recent post I referred to pointing out when I’ve had something wrong so I could acknowledge it or provide information as to why I thought I was correct.

OTOH, to my recollection not a single of the rest of you have ever acknowledged that you have done so.



I thought I should clear up that little misunderstanding a few posts back, just to clarify that I am fine with identifying racial (stereo)types.

But first, a few holiday snaps.
Me and a few friends putting some "logic" into a communist on Martin Luther King Day. That's me in the red shirt I had made especially for the occasion.

Image

I got a cute picture of Doormat and Truck on that day too. They have good t-shirts too!

Image

Doormat, Truck and me are still working the Seth Rich case. It's slow going but we are so close to the Clinton Foundation and Soros that we can feel it. Here is some of our work so far. The net is closing Hillary!

Image


So here we go... The JJ Parus Guide to Race (or why white men were destined by God to rule the world in his name)

Image

BLACK!!!

Image

BLACK!!!

Image

BLACK!!!

Image

NOT EVEN A MAN!!! DEVIL MADE FLESH!!! SATAN'S CURSE INCARNATE!!! ALSO BLACK!!!!!!!!

Image

BLACK!!!

Image

BLACK!!!

Image

BLACK!!! HOODIE!!!

Image

BLACK!!!'

Image

WHITE!!!

Image

BLACK!!!

Image

BLACK!!! ABDUCTING WHITE WOMEN!!! SPREADING INNER CITY CRIME!!!

Image

WHITE!!! AND THE MOST FUCKABLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Re: best online pharmacy ldgdevidstxt

Post by JJ Not logged in » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:13 pm

hrffneage wrote:online pharmacy reviews canada drugs online canada online pharmacy <a href="http://canadianonlinepharmacystbm.com/#">п»їcanadian pharmacy</a> online pharmacy http://canadianonlinepharmacystbm.com/


I tried them, they sucked. The dog woke up in the middle of it all, and I got quite badly bitten.

Avoid

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Hey JJ, why don't you return to using your log in if you are certain you're correct all the time?


Not only am I not certain I’m correct all the time, I’m certain that I’m not. I’ve admitted when I’ve made mistakes as I did here when I should have said women of color, and in a recent post I referred to pointing out when I’ve had something wrong so I could acknowledge it or provide information as to why I thought I was correct.

OTOH, to my recollection not a single of the rest of you have ever acknowledged that you have done so.

best online pharmacy ldgdevidstxt

Post by hrffneage » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:48 am

online pharmacy reviews canada drugs online canada online pharmacy <a href="http://canadianonlinepharmacystbm.com/#">п»їcanadian pharmacy</a> online pharmacy http://canadianonlinepharmacystbm.com/

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:10 am

Guest wrote:

FTFY dogfucker.


Proving my point. Lots of bullshit, lies, distortions but a total unwillingness to discuss/ argue actual posts.

Your Jo Cox and Seth Rich attacks are a crock. I didn’t post what you claim no matter how many time you bring it up. And you refuse to quote what I said.

You are unwilling to address my posts about Trump attacking the Gang of Four over their bullshit attacks, lies and anti-Semitism rather than the knee jerk race card. Whether he is or isn’t a racist doesn’t change the facts that his attack is specifically at those four and not Blacks in general, Blacks other than these four in public office, or Blacks not in politics. Further, he’s done a hell of a lot more economically to improve things for Blacks, Hispanics and women which doesn’t fit if as you claim he’s a racist, and previously a misogynist.

Hates Brown and Black people? Let’s compare what BHO did and didn’t do as well as all the deportations. DJT offered the DEMs a much bigger DACA approval than BHO ever thought of. The lovers of the downtrodden and oppressed are the ones who said no.

So you can take your sorry assed FTFU and stick it since you have neither the balls or the brains to argue straight up with what I actually post, preferring your straw men and lies because they are all you can handle.

The urban dictionary has a different meaning for FTFU, and that’s my response to your shit


Hey JJ, why don't you return to using your log in if you are certain you're correct all the time?

Do you lack the courage? Yeah, you do...

And you seem to think the 4 women in question, who are of AFRICAN and MIDDLE EASTERN descent should be called BLACK. You really are a clueless fuckwit. That is perhaps the best example of how fucking stupid you are.

"Black's other than those 4 in Congress" :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Puerto Rican, a Palestinian and a Somalian walk into a bar.
JJ says "so what are you BLACK'S drinking? Doesn't matter we don't serve you people anyway."

Well done JJ, well done! :lol:

Another entry in JJ's annals of idiocy.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Nancy Pelosi is also raking in donations. Trump's stunt is backfiring.

Meaning what?
Her core of True Believers believe in her even more?
Did any Republican bother to run against her in 2018? She gets enough donations to reassure re-election. Whoop.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by kyotebue2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:31 am

Nancy Pelosi is also raking in donations. Trump's stunt is backfiring.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 am

Guest wrote:

FTFY dogfucker.


Proving my point. Lots of bullshit, lies, distortions but a total unwillingness to discuss/ argue actual posts.

Your Jo Cox and Seth Rich attacks are a crock. I didn’t post what you claim no matter how many time you bring it up. And you refuse to quote what I said.

You are unwilling to address my posts about Trump attacking the Gang of Four over their bullshit attacks, lies and anti-Semitism rather than the knee jerk race card. Whether he is or isn’t a racist doesn’t change the facts that his attack is specifically at those four and not Blacks in general, Blacks other than these four in public office, or Blacks not in politics. Further, he’s done a hell of a lot more economically to improve things for Blacks, Hispanics and women which doesn’t fit if as you claim he’s a racist, and previously a misogynist.

Hates Brown and Black people? Let’s compare what BHO did and didn’t do as well as all the deportations. DJT offered the DEMs a much bigger DACA approval than BHO ever thought of. The lovers of the downtrodden and oppressed are the ones who said no.

So you can take your sorry assed FTFU and stick it since you have neither the balls or the brains to argue straight up with what I actually post, preferring your straw men and lies because they are all you can handle.

The urban dictionary has a different meaning for FTFU, and that’s my response to your shit


More lies from JJ Parus the well known dogfucker.

And no-one wants to "argue" or "discuss" anything with you because you're a cunt, a dishonest Illiterate cunt.

Shall we put your Jo Cox bullshit to her husband? Pretty sure he would know what you were up to and agree you are a cunt.

Stop acting like a snowflake you little bitch!

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by kyotebue2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:00 am

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 am


FTFY dogfucker.


Proving my point. Lots of bullshit, lies, distortions but a total unwillingness to discuss/ argue actual posts.

Your Jo Cox and Seth Rich attacks are a crock. I didn’t post what you claim no matter how many time you bring it up. And you refuse to quote what I said.

You are unwilling to address my posts about Trump attacking the Gang of Four over their bullshit attacks, lies and anti-Semitism rather than the knee jerk race card. Whether he is or isn’t a racist doesn’t change the facts that his attack is specifically at those four and not Blacks in general, Blacks other than these four in public office, or Blacks not in politics. Further, he’s done a hell of a lot more economically to improve things for Blacks, Hispanics and women which doesn’t fit if as you claim he’s a racist, and previously a misogynist.

Hates Brown and Black people? Let’s compare what BHO did and didn’t do as well as all the deportations. DJT offered the DEMs a much bigger DACA approval than BHO ever thought of. The lovers of the downtrodden and oppressed are the ones who said no.

So you can take your sorry assed FTFU and stick it since you have neither the balls or the brains to argue straight up with what I actually post, preferring your straw men and lies because they are all you can handle.

The urban dictionary has a different meaning for FTFU, and that’s my response to your shit

Top