The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by General Paranoia » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Condottiero wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Well if "Thad Blanchette" really is Bill, it's going to blow up in his face again, because word soon gets around when it's mentioned here.
Then again Bill thinks creating drama is good for business! :loopy:

Could Thad Blanchette be another Khurasan sock?


Anyone but Bill would have been instantly banned using that name.
This is Bill trying to be "cunning"...
Image

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Condottiero » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:26 pm

General Paranoia wrote:Well if "Thad Blanchette" really is Bill, it's going to blow up in his face again, because word soon gets around when it's mentioned here.
Then again Bill thinks creating drama is good for business! :loopy:

Could Thad Blanchette be another Khurasan sock?

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:12 pm

General Paranoia wrote:Well if "Thad Blanchette" really is Bill, it's going to blow up in his face again, because word soon gets around when it's mentioned here.
Then again Bill thinks creating drama is good for business! :loopy:

Quick, Bill!
Lock Thad Blanchette’s account!
Funny thing is that Bill’s obsessed with the name. He’s like an 8th Grade bully making fun of someone’s name. Of course, he should talk. :D

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Voice From Limbo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Mac, I haven't checked recently, but IIRC GWA has been off for a good while now.

I believe Bill's Monty site is defunct, too.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by General Paranoia » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Well if "Thad Blanchette" really is Bill, it's going to blow up in his face again, because word soon gets around when it's mentioned here.
Then again Bill thinks creating drama is good for business! :loopy:

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Winnie » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 pm

I was amused when I posted my side of some bullshit contretemps I had with Bill here.
Then in the full regalia of his nom de Frothers, he actually logged in to refute me. I don’t even remember what it was, it was so petty.
But isn’t it funny how the most direct way to point something out to him is to do it here? Not an email to The Editor (oh wait! That’s what it was! Stream of consciousness....) or a PM, but here?
I also find it funny that he makes a sock of Thad and lifts directly from here, word for word, something I posted here about free advertising.

Frothers is living rent free inside Bill’s Head. :D

Now, I have more important things to do. I have a thread going on a Real Wargaming Site, which TMP most assuredly is not anymore, about Suggestions for command figures in my 1805 Aaron Burr campaign. I want to check on that.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Gwen wrote:Well, Thaddeus Gay Man.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=513660
Dear Editor hasn’t noticed!

Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle.
Not only does he not mind, “the community” is totally in favor of Tango01 ripping him off with free advertising.
Are you sure they’re your friends, Bill?
If it’s all ok with you, why did you nuke Tango01’s thread duplicating the Brigade Games American Revolution ad when it was pointed out to you last week? Pointed out here, of course, which might as well be a direct PM.
I can picture the internal monologue. “They’re absolutely right on Frothers. I must do something right away!” Then on reflection: “You’re not the boss of me! I’ll ask the community. Better yet, I’ll make a real poll of it in September!”

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Macunaima » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:52 pm

Well, given that I am Thaddeus Blanchette and that I didn’t post that TMP thread, my guess is that the following’s going on:

Bill has made himself a sock puppet to respond to the charges that get leveled against him here all the time. He WANTS that post to stay up as he believes it responds to the accusations people make here regarding free advertising on TNP.

However, you’ll note that one of the FEW things I have never accused Bill of doing is bilking his advertisers. You can do a search here for “Macunaima” and clearly see that.

Not that I think Bill isn’t doing that, mind. I just have bigger fish to fry.

When I troll TMP, it’s usually with information about Bill’s “family friendly” pal and co-believer, Merlin Douglas Larsen, aka “Great War Ace”, aka “Paedo Doug”, who used to employ TNP as a platform to stump in favor of child marriage. Ol’ Doug was also a witness for the defence of his buddy Brian David Mitchell, who kidnapped and raped 15 year old Elizabeth Smart because he believed god had ordained her as his wife.

Dougie defended Mitchell in court, saying himself that their beliefs were fundamentally identical. He was locked out of TNP for a short while for defending child marriage, but quickly came back in and, AFAIK, is still a member in good standing under the handle “Great War Ace”.

Now, to give Paedo Doug the benefit of the doubt, he didn’t believe that Mitchell wasn’t guilty. He DOES seem to believe, however, based on what he said on TNP, that 40 year olds marrying 13 year olds is just A-OK, as long as the girls in question have menstruated, because that is Biblical law.

Think about that next time Bill talks about his site being a “family friendly” page and how he must ban people for “politics”.

https://www.deseret.com/2010/11/16/2015 ... nesses-say

And if I’m not harping on that when I troll TNP, I’ll be reminding people that Bill exploits the vulnerability of transpinnay women by paying them a starvation wage and a bit extra to post softcore porn “coming of age” stories on his “find a magic gringo prince to marry” website, “Transpinnay Helper”.

So given that the post is under my name, that Bill has kept it up, and that he has created a stump poll asking whether it should stay up (something he has NEVER done before, AFAIK, for any controversial post), my best guess is that Bill wants this thread on TNP. I also bet that several other posts from “Thad Blanchette” will be forthcoming in the future, whenever Bill feels he needs a convenient straw man.

By the way, Bill, I’m not the least uncomfortable about you spamming my name like this. Unlike you (and people like Doug Larsen, Ralph Deluccia, and our own dear dogfucker JJ Parrus of Virginia Beach), my beliefs and views are and always have been a matter of public record. Unlike you, I don’t have to hide from church elders the fact that I support transwomen. Unlike Ralphie, I don’t have to push support for genocide (or a failed and mediocre military career) under the rug. Unlike JJ, I don’t have to hide white supremacist beliefs from my employers, who are government contractors. I am an anthropologist who openly studies sex work and works with LGBTS groups in a country that has recently elected a homophobic, fascist president who has some of my best friends on his office’s “wall of death”. While your coterie of sycophants on TNP have to make up imaginary enemies coming for their hand guns or CSA flags, I have real people who really want to see me and people I love dead (which I am sure you approve of).

In other words, I have real enemies and nothing to hide, so falsely attributing things to my name doesn’t hit me as hard as, say, mentioning the fact that you have a thing for young transwomen hits you.

So knock yourself out, big guy.

Best,
Thaddeus Blanchette

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:43 pm

guest wrote:
Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Nope, he PM’d me of the fact. I can no longer even read the forum, it displays a blank white . The DH icon is BS.


Damn! I enjoyed your reasoned arguments. Now even the controversial threads will be far less interesting, let alone balanced.

As mentioned, support TWW. Oh, and this dump I guess...

It’s blank because you’re logged in.
Log out.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by JJCH nli » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Bipolar Bill.

Still, amusing as this was, I’m sorry to say this was but a minor meltdown. The big ones typically see Bill appear logged in to Frothers, where we get a repeat performance from Tinkerbill that runs for about four pages until Bill remembers that..

a) Officially speaking, Bill never visits Frothers.

b) He remembers that it’s Frothers, he’s not in charge, unloved and he’s the dimmest bulb in the room.

c) He quickly tires of getting his arse handed to him.

Those episodes, infrequent as they have become, are golden. Bill’s official presence betrays the fact that somewhere at the pack of his tiny, piggy, brain he recognises that he has fucked up royally and needs to justify himself.

Frothers. Not only moderator of TNP but the confession box of Bill’s tortured soul.

Now, if anyone is interested I think we should look at stretch goals for the successful Gwen’s Shitstarter. Let’s do an update in time for Bill’s retirement to paradise.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... x-measures

We may have to tinker with the weight sensitive floor part. :wink:

Top