The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by kyotebue2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Ban them all!

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:What was Caccy Carib saying about wholesale copyright violation?

If you're in a rush or don't want to buy the book, you can find it on Google books here:


http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463566

To be fair, that's Osprey's preview, not the whole book.

Though go and check, Bill. Ban them, ban them all.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Winnie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:What was Caccy Carib saying about wholesale copyright violation?

If you're in a rush or don't want to buy the book, you can find it on Google books here:


http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463566

I just Googled "Does Google Books violate copyright?"
I got the answer one might expect. :D

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:47 pm

What was Caccy Carib saying about wholesale copyright violation?

If you're in a rush or don't want to buy the book, you can find it on Google books here:


http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463566

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Condottiero » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Paint Pig wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:Cocksucker Caribe got flooded out? Christ, I feel sorry for the other poor sods in the high school gymansium the city have housed him in.

Turkish bath, anyone?


Ftfy'all.

The Gayest, Non-Gay Experience of My Life – The Turkish Bath House

Read it for the comments...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Macunaima » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Paint Pig wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:Cocksucker Caribe got flooded out? Christ, I feel sorry for the other poor sods in the high school gymansium the city have housed him in.

Turkish bath, anyone?


Ftfy'all.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by JJCH nli » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463445

In which Crappy Crapique demonstrates to the world that he needs to get out more. I assume he is allowed out? With supervision?

What the fuck is your problem?
I mean, really. This is nothing but a humorous thread about a known TMP problem.
Yet your TMP hatred is stuck so far up your arse you have to make a big deal about this?

Are YOU allowed out? Does your Mummy know you're wasting time on the internet again?


Struck a chord there? I suggest you grow thicker skin.

Hi Bill. Oh and LIOFO


And yet they all pretend they never visit Frothers :lol:


They mostly pretend that they don't like to wank in lederhosen to the Horst Wessel Lieder but pay that no mind.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by General Paranoia » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Just passing by (again) wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463445

In which Crappy Crapique demonstrates to the world that he needs to get out more. I assume he is allowed out? With supervision?

What the fuck is your problem?
I mean, really. This is nothing but a humorous thread about a known TMP problem.
Yet your TMP hatred is stuck so far up your arse you have to make a big deal about this?

Are YOU allowed out? Does your Mummy know you're wasting time on the internet again?


Struck a chord there? I suggest you grow thicker skin.

Hi Bill. Oh and LIOFO


And yet they all pretend they never visit Frothers :lol:

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Paintpig » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 am

Just passing by (again) wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Martin Nazi Wolverton must be so bummed Frothers isn't dead after all.


Please note that 'bummed' doesn't mean 'sad' in proper English English. It's something that singlet wearing men like to do in one another's company.


Turkish bath anyone

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Just passing by (again) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:54 am

Guest wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=463445

In which Crappy Crapique demonstrates to the world that he needs to get out more. I assume he is allowed out? With supervision?

What the fuck is your problem?
I mean, really. This is nothing but a humorous thread about a known TMP problem.
Yet your TMP hatred is stuck so far up your arse you have to make a big deal about this?

Are YOU allowed out? Does your Mummy know you're wasting time on the internet again?


Struck a chord there? I suggest you grow thicker skin.

Hi Bill. Oh and LIOFO

Top